Coronado Panama is a coastal city and resort located about an hour from Panama City. It is a vacation town visited yearly by thousands of national and international tourists.
Coronado was Panama’s first resort development, and for this reason has several years of advantage over other surrounding beach towns. Currently, the town has such amenities as full scale supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants, ranging from low cost fondas and fast-food restaurants to beachside bistros, medical and veterinary clinics, a hospital, gardening centers, hardware stores, banks, apparel shops, outdoor markets, a shopping plaza and a new shopping mall.
Coronado Panama Activities
- Sunbathing and swimming. Enjoying the beach.
- Taking kitesurfing lessons.
- Staying in one of the many beach resorts.
- Eating in one of the many local restaurants.
- Shopping for handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Religious Services: Catholic Church, Non-Denominational Bible Church, Jewish Synagogue
We at Try Panama Real Estate chose Coronado for all these reasons and more…if you are hoping to relocate, vacation or retire in Panama, feel free to contact us.