Panama has been chosen as one of the top 5 retirement destinations in the world. Panama has something to offer for everyone. Whether you are drawn to the variety of nightlife, shopping and dining choices in Panama City or choose to escape to the secluded, unspoiled beaches, Panama offers the best of both worlds.
One of the key advantages to retiring in Panama are the impressive health services and tax benefits. With all of the concerns regarding the future of U.S. Social Security and health insurance, Panama provides a safe and inexpensive alternative for retirees.
- In Panama, there is no need for currency exchange, which makes purchases simple and stress-free. Your Bank accounts and investments are all transacted in U.S. dollars.
- Panama offers tax exemptions for any new building, whether it’s a condo or home. And, income generated outside of Panama will not be taxed.
- Residents also benefit from the impressive health care clinics, which provide top-of-the-line care with low cost pricing.
- For outdoor enthusiasts, Panama offers plenty of activities. From exploring the exotic tropical rain forests to golfing, rafting, diving and world-class sports-fishing.
- Panama offers all of the comforts of home surrounded by unspoiled nature and easy access to a sophisticated city, which is why more people are choosing Panama as a relocation destination.
Whether you are searching for a vacation property or a retirement home, we will provide you with everything you need to know. From Visa information to financing and tax incentives. We want to make your Panama purchase convenient and affordable.